BEST MNS COACHING IN DELHI
Military Nursing Service (MNS) course is conducted by the Indian army. The result released for the entrance exam conducted annually for granting admissions to female candidates who wish to pursue the 4 years B. Sc. Nursing course at the Colledge of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. If you want to appear in the exam you should register yourself. The registration forms of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing are available on the official website. Delhi Career Group is the Best MNS Coaching in Delhi will describe the whole procedure to get registered in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing.
Join Best MNS Coaching Institute By:- COL. Puneet Seghal (Retd)
Branches : Chandigarh, Mohali (Pb.) Delhi (Dwarka & KalkaJi), Dehradun (UK), Jaipur (Rajasthan) and Pune
Special Hostel Facility Avalaible for Students from Outside
Reasons That Makes Us The Best Place For MNS Coaching In India
- You must read the information prospectus carefully before you register yourself for the examination. This will help you ensure that you have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria required by the official authorities. However, for your convenience.
- You must be an Indian and only female candidates can apply for this entrance test.
If you are an unmarried female candidate, legally separated, divorcee and widow without encumbrances then you can apply too.
- Aspirants who applying for the exam should have passed in the first attempt from Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% marks as a regular student from a Statutory Recognized Board, University, Examination Body.
- Students who will be appearing for the final last year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- Female candidate’s minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of north East candidates)
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible candidates may fill the application form of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam in online mode and could pay the application fee on the official website of the Indian Army.
- Candidate should have an e-mail ID, which will be your user ID for the official website.
- The candidate has to select a password also.
- Also, provide one another working mobile number for correspondence.
- The application fee for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam is just Rs 150. After successful completion of the online payment bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
- If you should have successfully registered yourself for the exam and paid the registration fees also. Then, you will be eligible to download your admit card.
- The admit card is only available on the official website for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam.
- On the day of the exam, it is mandatory that you carry your admit card.
- Without a valid admit card candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- For the interview round a separate admit card will be issued to the candidate, if that person qualifies the entrance exam.
Candidate can choose their exam center for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam in Secunderabad, Agra, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Meerut, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram, Ambala, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune and Wellington.
This will be an objective type exam.
- The candidate will be called for the interview round if the candidate qualifies the written exam.
The interview for the final selection of the candidate will be done based on the combined merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the student in the written exam and the scores obtained by them in the interview round.
- If the candidate has cleared their medical test, then only the admission is granted.
- Once the interview round is complete the candidates will have appeared for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
- Candidates declared FIT or UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the result will be declared by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL or REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on combined merit of written test and Interview, subject to Medical fitness.
INDIAN ARMY MNS EXAM PATTERN
Indian Army Military Nursing Service Syllabus is mentioned below for the guidance of the students. To start their preparation applicants can view the MNS Exam Syllabus.
INDIAN ARMY NURSING & MIDWIFERY SYLLABUS
Indian Army MNS Syllabus is provided here. For more details visit the official website. The subjects for Military Nursing Service Exam are as follows:
- General English
- General Intelligence
INDIAN ARMY MNS GENERAL ENGLISH SYLLABUS
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
INDIAN ARMY MNS SYLLABUS FOR BIOLOGY
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
INDIAN ARMY MNS SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
INDIAN ARMY MNS SYLLABUS FOR CHEMISTRY
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
INDIAN ARMY MNS SYLLABUS – GENERAL INTELLIGENCE
- Number Series
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Similarities and Differences
- Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arthmetical Computation
- Analytical Functions etc.